"Starnberg" Starnberg by smirnofforiginal
Starnberg Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 18 photos
It's got a mention in The Lonely Planet which gave us enough info to think wow - let's drive slightly out of our way to Starnberg as a break in our road trip; the kids will love it. So, perhaps I should blame the book for my disappointment - and I don't wish to offend any Starnbergians but ??? did I miss something?
I appreciate the weather wasn't great (and things always look more dull in dull weather) but everthing was shut up and it lhardly seemed worthy of a mention in LP or our mammouth efforts to get there, despite it having once been a royal retreat. I dunno perhaps we only saw one teeny tiny part and missed the bigger picture but it seemed like a park with some lakes, nice but not special.
smirnofforiginal's Related Pages
Starnberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A beauty south of Munich"
- "Beautiful Starnberg"
- "Starnberg - You will love it!"
- "The Starnbergersee"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Starnberg
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Starnberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Starnberg
Photos in StarnbergSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 77 reviews, 158 photos
- Kiev Intro, 29 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- Namibia Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos