"Sitges" Sitges by smirnofforiginal
Sitges Travel Guide: 142 reviews and 336 photos
The beach at Sitges is long, sandy and clean. There are a couple of museums but otherwise I am nots ure what one does here. Apparently Carnaval is a good time to visit. When I was here it was dead which meant it was nice and quiet but I was pleased I was only staying the one night.
smirnofforiginal's Related Pages
Sitges Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "All year round in Sitges"
- "Jewel of the Spanish Coast"
- "off-season sleepy seaside town"
- "Sitges in Catalunya"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sitges
- Hotels in Sitges
- Transportation in Sitges
- Nightlife in Sitges
- Restaurants in Sitges
- Shopping in Sitges
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sitges
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Sitges?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sitges
Photos in SitgesSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 77 reviews, 158 photos
- Kiev Intro, 29 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- Namibia Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos