Hella Restaurant Tips by smirnofforiginal
Hella Restaurants: 2 reviews and 2 photos
It is essentially a pub.
Inviting from the outside.
Inside it is comfortable and friendly.
Lots of old instruments strewn about and a huge tv screen playing the Icelandic equivalent of MTV.
The food was nothing special - pizzas etc... but this appears to be the norm around Iceland (they love their burgers!)
smirnofforiginal's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Hella
- 7 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Hella?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hella
Photos in HellaSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 77 reviews, 158 photos
- Kiev Intro, 29 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- Namibia Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos