Kirkjubæjarklaustur Hotel Tips by smirnofforiginal
Kirkjubæjarklaustur Hotels: 3 reviews and 6 photos
Stunningly peaceful with beautiful views.
The owner was friendly as was the other member of staff we met.
Very relaxed atmosphere.
Our room was very clean and comfortable with tea/coffee making facilities - great not just for a drink but to refill the flask the next morning!
Breakfast was included and was a good spread.
Dinner is available in the restaurant but as it was April and there were no other guests there was no menu - we got what we were given... it was nice but expensive (but then again,,, this is Iceland!).
It cost ISK 18000 for a family room with breakfast included.
I wouldd efinitely stay here again.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: From the round about head towards kirkjugólf, just keep going - eventually you will get to Hotel Geirland - only other guests will be using this road so it is ncely tucker away.
More Reviews (4)
smirnofforiginal's Related Pages
Kirkjubæjarklaustur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Geirland farmhouse accommodation in South-Iceland"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kirkjubæjarklaustur
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Kirkjubæjarklaustur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kirkjubæjarklaustur
Photos in KirkjubæjarklausturSee All Photos (10)
Read real reviews about Kirkjubæjarklaustur Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 77 reviews, 158 photos
- Kiev Intro, 29 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- Namibia Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos