"Along Cap Bon" Hammamet by smirnofforiginal
Hammamet Travel Guide: 174 reviews and 440 photos
Built along a sandy coast line Hammamet pulls in the tourists (lots of package holiday makers).
There's the Kasbah, the medina, the Great Mosque & plenty of restaurants.
A nice atmosphere & friendly locals.
We hired a car with a driver to go to Carthage for the day which was a top moved because the sites are very spread... more travel advice
It is very easy to do a day trip from here to &l[http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/e0453/224b87/]Tunis and very well... more travel advice
smirnofforiginal's Related Pages
Hammamet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Interesting town"
- "Tunisia, Hammamet"
- "A visit to Tunisia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hammamet
- Hotels in Hammamet
- Transportation in Hammamet
- Nightlife in Hammamet
- Restaurants in Hammamet
- Shopping in Hammamet
- Warnings and Dangers in Hammamet
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hammamet
- 8 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Hammamet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hammamet
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 77 reviews, 158 photos
- Kiev Intro, 29 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- Namibia Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos