"Nabeul home of the ceramic oranges!" Nabeul by smirnofforiginal
Nabeul Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 189 photos
Nabeul town is known for it's pottery. The pottery is not unique to Nabeul but most of it is made here (in the factories on the outskirts of the town) so there is good variety and large quatities - although the prices are not competitive. You can, unless you haggle hard, pick up the same item for a lot less in other, smaller, less touristy places. Nabeul is crammed full of pottery, souvenirs & clothes.
There are some interesting buildings here, covered with ceramic tiles which are wonderful to look at.
You can walk around the mosque but you cannot go in.
- Pros:A good place to visit
- Cons:Unfortuantely found the people here really aggressive in their attempts to get their hands on my money
- In a nutshell:Hassle Capital of the world...
With our youngest child in tears from the constant wave of vendors trying to drag him out of our arms and into their... more travel advice
When we visited Nabeul our children were 2yrs & 3yrs at the time. In their money-hungry efforts to get us to their... more travel advice
smirnofforiginal's Related Pages
Nabeul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bislaama Nabeul"
- "Nabeul home of the ceramic oranges!"
- "Dirk van Duijvenbode's Nabeul Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nabeul
- Hotels in Nabeul
- Transportation in Nabeul
- Nightlife in Nabeul
- Shopping in Nabeul
- Warnings and Dangers in Nabeul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nabeul
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Nabeul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nabeul
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 77 reviews, 158 photos
- Kiev Intro, 29 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- Namibia Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos