"wauh! shop til you drop!" Francistown by smirnofforiginal
Francistown Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Francistown is apparently the second largest city in Botswana, after Gaborone... and yes! it is big, it is very big but my word, it is busy, busy, busy! Ok it was the weekend but EVERYBODY was out and about and at market and the traffic - the cars were jamming everywhere with little to no regard of lanes... Road rage, traffic rage and did they REALLY expect me to squeeze my car through that gap!?!?
But Francistown seemed friendly... even if I could not find a bank anywhere which was rather annoying and even if I stuck out like a sore thumb and everybody was staring at me!
smirnofforiginal's Related Pages
Francistown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home Sweet Home"
- "My Beloved Home and Town - Francistown, Botswana"
- "wauh! shop til you drop!"
- "Francistown Revisited"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Francistown
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Francistown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Francistown
Photos in FrancistownSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 77 reviews, 158 photos
- Kiev Intro, 29 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- Namibia Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos