"Gweta bullfrog" Gweta by smirnofforiginal
Gweta Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 5 photos
'Gweta' is the noise the bullfrogs around these parts make.
ummmm ummmm this is a gateway to the Makgadikgadi Pans.
hmmm... oh yeah and there are LOTS of donkeys about.
That, my friends is Gweta - nice place.
...oh and Gweta has Planet Boabab which is a VERY nice place to stay and worth coming to Gweta for!
smirnofforiginal's Related Pages
Gweta Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Gweta
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Gweta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gweta
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 77 reviews, 158 photos
- Kiev Intro, 29 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- Namibia Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos