"The woodland border" Kasane by smirnofforiginal
Kasane Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 44 photos
Kasane is a town sitting in the woodland at the junction of the borders of Botswana, Zambia, Namibia & Zimbabwe.
It is an ideal base for Chobe National Park and for exploring the Zambezi River.
One should remember at all time that the urskirts of Kasane are the African bush and as such you are sharing it with the wildlife... proceed with caution ;-)
In town there are shops and pretty much anything you could be requiring.
Out of town there are some friendly villages.
I think it is best if I describe how I found it : A short drive from Kasane under the cover of total early morning... more travel advice
Kasane makes a great base if you want to cross over into Zambia or Zimbabwe. You can easily do a day trip to Victoria... more travel advice
smirnofforiginal's Related Pages
Kasane Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kasane- where 4 countries meet!"
- "The woodland border"
- "THE MEETING OF 4 COUNTRIES"
- "Chobe National Park"
- "Kasane, the north-eastern corner of Botswana"
- "on the chobe river"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kasane
- Hotels in Kasane
- Transportation in Kasane
- Warnings and Dangers in Kasane
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kasane
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Kasane?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kasane
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 77 reviews, 158 photos
- Kiev Intro, 29 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- Namibia Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos