"Nata - a big dust bowl!" Nata by smirnofforiginal
Nata Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 18 photos
This is where you come for the Makgadigadi Pans... but perhaps, more importantly, Nata has petrol!!!
My biggest memory about Nata is paying to use the public ladies toilets which was absolutely spotlessly clean and, well the lady could barely wait for me to leave the cubicle because she was desperate to sweep and mop where I had left a trail of dust and dirt and gravely grit!
There is a large supermarket here and they sold exceedingly nice biscuits which, I must confess did not last very long.
And there is the Nata Sanctuary (for wildlife) but I cannot tell you a thing about it, other than I drove past it.
There s, as far as I am concerned no reason to come or stop in Nata other than a break in the driving and some petrol!
smirnofforiginal's Related Pages
Nata Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "at the crossroads always prepare"
- "NATA LOTA SEE"
- "Nata - a big dust bowl!"
- "A Sanctuaria"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nata
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Nata?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nata
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 77 reviews, 158 photos
- Kiev Intro, 29 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- Namibia Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos