"Honfleur" Honfleur by smirnofforiginal
Honfleur Travel Guide: 134 reviews and 457 photos
Honfleur is a seaside town with no beaches and is centred around the old harbour or the Vieux Bassin.
It's a picturesque town with a relxed, laid back atmosphere but because of its close proximity to Paris (approx 200km) it can become busy with day trippers.
smirnofforiginal's Related Pages
Honfleur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Picture perfect Honfleur"
- "Don't miss Honfleur"
- "Artsy Charm on the Coast"
- "Honfleur weekend"
- "Honfleur, a Pisturesque Village"
- "Making quite an impression"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Honfleur
- Hotels in Honfleur
- Transportation in Honfleur
- Nightlife in Honfleur
- Restaurants in Honfleur
- Shopping in Honfleur
- Warnings and Dangers in Honfleur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Honfleur
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Honfleur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Honfleur
Photos in HonfleurSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 77 reviews, 158 photos
- Kiev Intro, 29 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- Namibia Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos