"Kahta and it's treasures..." Kahta by smirnofforiginal
Kahta Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 28 photos
Kahta is a district of Adiyaman. Before I got to Turkey and travelled east I was fixated about staying in Kahta and not Adiyaman... As things turned out I stayed in Adiyaman and it didn't really make an awful lot of difference.
The main reason for coming to Kahta is, without question, a visit to Nemrut Dagi. All the other sights are fitted in either before that visit or after it (depending on whether you go for sunrise or sunset).
Eski Kale is the ancient Commagene capital of Arsameia. It was founded in80BC by Mithridates I Callinicus. At the car... more travel advice
From the car park it is a hike of about 20 minutes to get to the western terrace. It is not the most arduous or... more travel advice
smirnofforiginal's Related Pages
Kahta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kahta and it's treasures..."
- "Nemrut Mountain"
- "Kahta and the Nemrut"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kahta
- 6 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Kahta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kahta
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 77 reviews, 158 photos
- Kiev Intro, 29 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- Namibia Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos