"A Little Piece of Paradise" Queen Charlotte Sound by magisterdgg
Queen Charlotte Sound Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 103 photos
Offshore from Picton, the main ferry terminal town for crossings from the North Island, lies the Queen Charlotte Sound. Named after the wife of King George III, the area is reminiscent of the Queen Charlotte Islands on Canada's west coast.
It's so peaceful and beautiful, I only wish I could have stayed a few more days.
- Pros:Peaceful, Tranquil, Relaxing location; ideal for a romantic holiday.
- Cons:Somewhat remote.
- In a nutshell:A Lovely Tranquil Holiday Retreat Location
I enjoyed my stay at Titoki Eco Holiday Retreat immensely. The view from the deck is so peaceful and relaxing, I only... more travel advice
magisterdgg's Related Pages
Queen Charlotte Sound Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Queen Charlotte Track."
- "A Little Piece of Paradise"
- "Queen Charlotte Sound"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Queen Charlotte Sound
- Hotels in Queen Charlotte Sound
- Transportation in Queen Charlotte Sound
- Shopping in Queen Charlotte Sound
- Warnings and Dangers in Queen Charlotte Sound
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Queen Charlotte Sound
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Queen Charlotte Sound?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Queen Charlotte Sound
Photos in Queen Charlotte SoundSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Thorn Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Prague 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Aveiro 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Queen Charlotte Sound Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Mafra 1 review, 5 photos
- Viseisei 1 review, 5 photos
- Mandurah Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Baexem 1 review, 3 photos
- London 1 review
- York 1 review
No friends yet.