"you take my breath away..." Top 5 Page for this destination Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region by liemel225
Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Travel Guide: 170 reviews and 410 photos
living my whole life in a tropical country i was not able to experience or even grasp the idea of being surrounded by mountains of sand like this. and to think they can even have entertainment like driving around the desert in a 4x4, sliding down the sand, riding camels and horses during sunset. it was all in all an experience i didnt even imagine/expect. but it was all worth the "sacrifices"
the mongolian grassland is a sight to behold as well... this is where you will see the normal lifestyle of the mongols. the houses, the business, and yes, life - as in the green grass. its a vast green plains combined with the bluest of blue of the skies makes you think that surely God made wonders.
the experience of dirty bathrooms, dirty sleeping area and very weird food are memories for life. even if the experiences of crying involuntarily inside the dirtiest bathroom ive ever been into... or to the sleepless night inside the coldest / dirtiest "hotel".. but still come to think of it i survived.. and it made a new person out of me... it made me feel so blessed and made me realize that contentment is a way to hapiness...
- Pros:a story only few can tell
- Cons:not for the pampered
- In a nutshell:just like a mistake that taught a good lesson, so was my inner mongolian experience... it drew out contentment in me.
i chose to do the cable that sends you from the entrance to the middle of the desert. others chose to walk it... more travel advice
the locals know there is not much to do at night, so they organize a bon-fire and well you get to dance the night... more travel advice
liemel225's Related Pages
Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Exotic Hothot, Inner Mogolia"
- "you take my breath away..."
- "Monghol Warrior's"
- "All the places left behind..........."
- "Nei menggu: the place beyond the wall"
- "The part of Mongolia that still is communist"
- "My most adventurous trip yet !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- Hotels in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- Transportation in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- Nightlife in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- Restaurants in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- Shopping in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- Warnings and Dangers in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- 12 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
Photos in Inner Mongolia Autonomous RegionSee All Photos (20)
Top 5 Pages
- Seoul 11 reviews, 39 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos
- Taipei Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Beijing Intro, 1 review, 6 photos