"MuNiCh, the city of my dreams" Munich by lucyguajardo
Munich Travel Guide: 4,407 reviews and 10,351 photos
The thing you must see is the Glockenspiel. Is a big towel with a funny and tinny sculptures that move hour by hour.
That towel has three differents movements.
At the top you can see man fighting riding a hours and others things that representa some of the history of Germany.
The next level represents the happiness because you can see Dancing men. Finally you hear cock's song.
The traditions said if you stand seeing the movement until the cock you'll have good luck the remaining time of your trip.
Go to the English Garden. You can relax there, and if you are hungry or thirsty visit the Beer's Garden that is there.... more travel advice
lucyguajardo's Related Pages
Munich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Munich - Oktoberfest & a lot more !"
- "Brezn, Bier and Beautiful Days in Munich"
- "Munich is nature, art, events and culture"
- "The Big Village"
- "Munich - my current hometown"
- "Munich and Surroundings"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Munich
- Hotels in Munich
- Transportation in Munich
- Nightlife in Munich
- Restaurants in Munich
- Shopping in Munich
- Warnings and Dangers in Munich
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Munich
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 51 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Munich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Munich
Photos in MunichSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monterrey Intro, 19 reviews, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Roatán Town Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 1 review, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zacatecas Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Munich Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Victoria Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos
- Corpus Christi Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue