"Gijon and some little town near there!!" Gijón by lucyguajardo
Gijón Travel Guide: 90 reviews and 275 photos
As all Asturias, Gijon is a green green place. the nature is one of the best atractive but you can't forget to apreciate their people.
<P align="center"><img src="http://www.mundoalea.com/imga/mapita.gif">
C A R N A V A L In February Gijón is well known coz it CARNAVAL. In amost all Asturia they have great ones, but one of... more travel advice
YOU CAN'T FORGET DRINK 'SIDRA' In every restaurant or the well known 'SIDRERIAS' you can ask for a sidra more travel advice
The little town of Cabrales is great. It transport you to the past, and make you feel very close to the nature. In... more travel advice
lucyguajardo's Related Pages
Gijón Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gijón, my home"
- "GIJON- ASTURIAS A NATURAL PARADISE"
- "Gijon (Xixon)"
- "asturnut's Gijon/Xixon Page"
- "Gijon and some little town near there!!"
- "Gijón (Xixon), Asturias"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gijón
- Hotels in Gijón
- Transportation in Gijón
- Nightlife in Gijón
- Restaurants in Gijón
- Warnings and Dangers in Gijón
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gijón
- 6 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 33 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Gijón?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gijón
Photos in GijónSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monterrey Intro, 19 reviews, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Roatán Town Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 1 review, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zacatecas Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Munich Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Victoria Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos
- Corpus Christi Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue