"Gwadar information, travel and getting there other" Gwadar by waqaspai
Gwadar Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 56 photos
Gwadar can accessed thru road or air.
It is located from 650 kms from Karachi, and can be accessed thru road and air.
The coastal highway is very well build and is a smooth road all the way.
It takes around 8 hours non stop by car to reach gwadar.
and if you want to stop for refeul, washroom ,food it depends on your speed and it can take up to 10 hours.
There are daily flights to gwadar from karachi and it takes around 1 hour 30 mins by air to reach gwadar.
Gwadar is covered by sea from 3 sides.
The beach is clean and clear.
Also check out a boat ride by the beach.
Jannat bazar , a small market in gwadar selling almost all sorts of items from grocerry to clothes etc.
- Pros:pretty open land, sea from 3 sides, well developed roads, nice seaside
- Cons:pretty deserted, will take a while to be fully developed
- In a nutshell:can be a great future destination- gwadar
Peal continental gwadar is the only 5 star hotel in gwadar. It is located at the top of the hill with a lovely view of... more travel advice
There were many car rental services who were willing to take us to gwadar, but we liked the dealing of the... more travel advice
waqaspai's Related Pages
Gwadar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Towards Gwadar on the Makran Coastal Highway"
- "Gwadar information, travel and getting there other"
- "Gwadar, The Future!!!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gwadar
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Gwadar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gwadar
Top 5 Pages
- Gwadar Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Bangkok 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Karachi Intro, 7 reviews
- Pulau Langkawi 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Phuket Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.