"my life" egyptionqueen's Profile
i live in a small village in the countryside of norfolk i have three grown up daughters and one son and fourteen grandchildren i am a part time carer and when im not at work i enjoy gardening,crosstitch,crosswords reading ,tv,my computer of course and also going fishing which i find very relaxing and of coure travel i went abroad for the first time in june and i flew to egypt i have allways been very interested in anything to do with egypt but could never afford to travel when my family were younger so i intend to make up for it now
me with the catch of the day
day at pyramids and sphinx better than i could ever have imagined a must see if you visit cairo there is something magical about them
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 7 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Geiranger Forum "HOLIDAY"
- egyptionqueen and miriamkhalifa are now friends.
- Wrote a Review karnak temple about Karnak Temple in Luxor Things to Do
- updated a Luxor Travel Page "luxor visit"
- Uploaded a Photo to "my life"
created their Profile Page "my life"
- Commented on miriamkhalifa's profile page