"Home sweet home" madmary71's Profile
I am writing this, for I just want to say that this is the city I live in, and it is very cosmopolitan as it gets. I am also proud to say although it is hard for someone like me to learn a third language, but yep! Je peux parle en français! It is part of life in Montreal to be bilingual. I'm not so fluent, although anyone who knows me contradicts that and thinks I'm just self-conscious.
The pic I have was taken during my company's Xmas party, my husband and I have this memorable moment I'd like to share with anyone interested.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 17 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Wrote a Review Shop outside the Playa Dorada compound in Provincia de Puerto Plata Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "Relaxing vacation- adults only"
updated their Personal Page "My Pugs"
- Posted in Travel Iloilo City Forum "Iloilo March weather?"
- updated a Cancún Travelogue "The "Free tours" travelogue (read my tourist trap)"
- Commented on 850prc's profile page
PhotosSee All Photos (32)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Camiguin Island Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Provincia de Puerto Plata 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Cancún 3 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Varadero 1 review, 2 photos
- Havana 1 review, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.