"Brela - The most beautiful part of Adriatic coast" Donja Brela by argon8
Donja Brela Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 63 photos
Brela is surrounded by the longest and loveliest coastline in Dalmatia. Six kilometres of pebble beaches curve around coves thickly forested with pine trees. A shady promenade winds around the coves.
Beach "Rat" has also won "Blue flag" award which is only given to the beaches whit crystal sea and other facilities including bay watch girls. Near beach is also symbol of Brela.
One of the best diving positions in this part of Adriatic. Under Adriatic highway, at the foot of sheer cliffs, some of them about hundred meters high, there is a submarine spring of sweet water- in croatian language that is called "vrulja".
This is perfect place for your Croatia vacations.
Enjoy the view. Tipical scene used so many times for promotion of Brela and Croatia
- Pros:Beautiful Adriatic sea and pebbly beaches
- Cons:To many people come here in August for vacations
- In a nutshell:Ideal magic spot for your vacations in Croatia
I usually go there for my summer and Easter vacations. Those are the days I am looking forward. I enjoy there every... more travel advice
argon8's Related Pages
Donja Brela Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brela - Where the sea meets the mountains"
- "Brela - The most beautiful part of Adriatic coast"
- "Villa Medic, Brela"
- "A Quiet Stop on the Makarska Riviera"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Donja Brela
- Hotels in Donja Brela
- Nightlife in Donja Brela
- Restaurants in Donja Brela
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Donja Brela
- 4 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Donja Brela?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Donja Brela
Photos in Donja BrelaSee All Photos (15)
- Donja Brela Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Split Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Makarska Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Croatia Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.