"Eger" Eger by popi3
Eger Travel Guide: 177 reviews and 470 photos
Eger is a city in northern Hungary, the county capital of Heves, east of the Mátra Mountains. Eger is mostly known for its castle, thermal baths, historical buildings.
Archbishop's park. Is a park that rebuilt in french style as an ornamental park for the bishop. Bishop Szmrecsanyi... more travel advice
Is a place about 3km away from center with wine cellars into the hillside. The wine there is cheaper than town. more travel advice
popi3's Related Pages
Eger Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome To Eger"
- "Eger - I was delighted"
- "Eastward Ho! Reliving Past Glories"
- "Eger - baroque town with a minaret."
- "Ben-UK's Eger page"
- "Land of Wine, Women and Song"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eger
- Hotels in Eger
- Transportation in Eger
- Nightlife in Eger
- Restaurants in Eger
- Shopping in Eger
- Warnings and Dangers in Eger
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eger
- 16 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Eger?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eger
Photos in EgerSee All Photos (48)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 15 reviews, 51 photos
- Eger Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gyor Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos
- Pecs Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos
- Karlovy Vary Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Budapest Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Canada Intro, 1 photo
- Toronto Intro, 1 photo
- Niagara Falls Intro, 1 photo