"Brühl - more than Phantasialand!" Brühl by Agatho
Brühl Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 55 photos
The town of Brühl was the residence of the Prince Bishops of Cologne. In the 18th century the Prince Bishop Clemens August replaced a former ruined castle and built the Palaces Augustusburg and Falkenlust near the city centre. Today both are listed as UNESCO - World Heritage Sites. Until 1990 Augustusburg Palace was used by the West German government to receive foreign heads of states visiting West Germany.
As you are exiting the train station Bruhl you will immediately see in front of you the Bruhl Palace, Augustusburg.... more travel advice
Agatho's Related Pages
Brühl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fantastic Phantasia land"
- "Palaces of Bruhl"
- "Arriving late at night..."
- "A good reason to visit Bruhl"
- "Brühl - more than Phantasialand!"
- "The wonderful Schloss Augustusburg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brühl
- Hotels in Brühl
- Transportation in Brühl
- Restaurants in Brühl
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Brühl
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Brühl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brühl
Top 10 Pages
- Mogosoaia Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Piatra Neamt Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Judetul Neamt Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arad Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Constanta Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bucharest Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Brühl Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Bonn Intro, 3 photos
- Cologne Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Düsseldorf Intro, 1 review, 1 photo