"Dolce Vita" mama_cita's Profile

Family/Friends

I've travelled down many paths in my life; both literally and figuratively speaking. The journey has been quite rugged at times, but I am thankful for this beautiful terrain. Canada. From the clean red shores of P.E.I, to the lush wine region of Niagara; this is proudly my peaceful home. I have built amazing relationships here...some closer than family. As I make plans to travel abroad this May; (Australia, check out some of my posts:)), I get such mixed emotions at the thought of leaving my love's behind. Yet, to not chase your dreams is a very sad thing. So, in an anxious / excited state of soul, I full-heartedly move into the next chapter! As the saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words"...I am a camera clicking fiend!

A Bit About Moi

Outspoken
Free Spirited
Intelligent
Social Activist

Can Throw Down in the kitchen.... (any cuisine you name it! This is a huge asset to any future travel partners...ha ha ha.)

Sensitive Artistic Feminine Soft

Hard Silly Curious Affable Open-Minded

Creative

Genuine

I love to read, converse and play. I want to learn to play the guitar. I yearn to travel overseas (see my wish list) and discover new cultures; religion, music, art, history, architecture, land and people. I worked for over 14 years in the hospitality industry (serving, bartending, management) and recently went back to school to become a social worker. Travelling, working abroad and volunteering is my number one goal and passion to feed right now. I'm very much into world-events; politics and celebrating life wellness through the arts, volunteerism and community! I am a busy bee so please be patient as I add links and photo's to my travel pages....we're talkin' years to catch up on here, only digitally enhanced within the last few.

visiting part of my family in London, ON.

photography and gardening is a hobby of mine..summer and spring in Canada is so beautiful, fresh and green!

I'll be adding all of my favourite wineries and other little places to stop along the way here!

My girlies.....zena and gabriella! they are feral and have stayed wee, packed full of personality. silky and jet black from head to toe; they not your average housecats.

the sunset from a wooden sailboat and it's captain whom i'll miss dearly

One of MANy photos from the cottage up north in Bala On. I'll be adding quite a bit here.

• Intro Updated Apr 12, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
mama_cita's Profile Photo

mama_cita

“well behaved women rarely make history”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.