"Meknes: An Unexpectedly Pleasant Getaway" Wilaya de Meknes by CrazyLikeThat87
Wilaya de Meknes Travel Guide: 231 reviews and 700 photos
So for the first weekend trip, most Al Akhawayn University international students (like myself) decided to travel to Fes. Having an invitation to stay with my roommate's cousin at his mother's house in Meknes, however, I stumbled upon a city that proved to be a much more enjoyable getaway. Not only is Meknes closer to Ifrane than Fes, but it seems to be a much more relaxed and less touristy place to escape the boredom of Ifrane.
A common gathering spot for locals in the evening and at night is a lake by the city walls. It's worth the excursion if... more travel advice
CrazyLikeThat87's Related Pages
Wilaya de Meknes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bab el-Mansour"
- "Ruins of ancient Roman Volubilis near Meknes"
- "Meknes: An Unexpectedly Pleasant Getaway"
- "Keeweechic's Meknes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wilaya de Meknes
- Hotels in Wilaya de Meknes
- Transportation in Wilaya de Meknes
- Nightlife in Wilaya de Meknes
- Restaurants in Wilaya de Meknes
- Shopping in Wilaya de Meknes
- Warnings and Dangers in Wilaya de Meknes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wilaya de Meknes
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Wilaya de Meknes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wilaya de Meknes
Photos in Wilaya de MeknesSee All Photos (6)
Top 5 Pages
- Tangier Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Wilaya de Meknes Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Brunoy Intro, 3 photos
- Tetouan Intro, 1 review
- Salinas Intro, 1 review