"The people in Nayarit are nice and friendly!" Nayarit by joiwatani
Nayarit Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 155 photos
I fell in love with Nayarit because the people are very warm, respectful, friendly and helpful! I also love the place because it is quiet. This is the place to be when you wanted to relax and just read a book.
There are so many resorts here from the five star hotel, Four Seasons Hotel, St. Regis Hotel, to the inexpensive hotels like the El Coral where you can enjoy the sun, the sea, and the sand!
This is also where you can have closer access to the Islas Marietas (Marietas Islands) to see the Blue Footed Boobie sanctuary!
The Estado de Nayarit is also a great place for swimming, diving, bird-watching, snorkelling and fishing!
I have to come back here to spend more time and explore the nearby towns!
- Pros:Not a lot of time to explore the state
- Cons:I can't think of anything. It's such a nice place!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Nayarit Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Nayarit
- 1 Reviews
- 152 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Nayarit?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nayarit
Photos in NayaritSee All Photos (152)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 192 reviews, 1701 photos, 163 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 236 reviews, 1087 photos, 57 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 89 reviews, 696 photos, 54 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 100 reviews, 468 photos, 10 travelogues
- Puerto Rico Intro, 82 reviews, 354 photos, 19 travelogues
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 59 reviews, 312 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 100 reviews, 265 photos, 4 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 24 reviews, 296 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Intro, 51 reviews, 265 photos, 14 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 279 photos, 28 travelogues