"Where Boeing 747 are made!" Top 5 Page for this destination Everett by joiwatani
Everett Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 141 photos
The City of Everett is about a 30 minute drive north of downtown Seattle and 120 miles South of Vancouver, Canada. It is where the biggest Boeing Plant/Factory is located.
Yes, my friend,the plane you might have boarded was made in this city!
The Boeing 747's are made in Everett, Washington. They have the biggest airplane production in the world! The Boeing Plant in Everett employs thousands of residents of Everett. It is the number one employer north of Seattle.
The Comcast Center is also located in downtown Everett. Most famous performing artists in the United States come and perform here. This event center is an arena where you might probably had seen where the World Ice Skating Championship is being held including the Christmas skating.
There are many things to see in Everett besides going to the biggest Boeing plant. For example, you can go to La Conner and visit the tulips farm in April. The drive is only about 45 minutes.
Also, you can go fishing, water rafting, visit pumpkin patches in October, cut Christmas trees in the tree farm in Woodinville or in Stanwood in December, go horse-back riding in Stanwood or just plain watch a concert when there is one scheduled in town.
During the winter time, you can also go to Snoqualmie Pass for skiing or tubing.
Special Events in Everett
Cruzin to Colby Classic Car Show
Memorial Day Weekend
Everett Women's Film Festival
Everett Farmer's Market
June Through September
Sorticulture, Everett's Garden Arts Festival
Music in the Parks
Children's Series, Thrusday mornings
Thursday night Waterfront Series
Sunday Afternoon Waterfront Series
Colors of Freedom
Fourth of July Celebration
Jetty Island Days
July through Labor Day
Cinema Under the Stars
Friday nights, July-August
Fresh Paint Festival of Artists at Work
Historic Homes Tour
Everett Coho Salmon Derby
Gal-Apalooza Wearable Art Fair
Everett's Visitor Information Center is located at the corner of Broadway and Hewitt, in the Comcast Arena. Stop by, or call 425-322658 for current information on Everett events. Or go to www.VisitEverettWA.com
What to see in Everett:
1. Boeing Plant
2. Take a ferry in Mukilteo to go to Whidbey Island
3. Visit the Tulip Farm in La Conner in April
4. Watch concerts at the Comcast Center
5. Go fishing in the summer
6. Go rafting
7. Horseback riding in Stanwood in the summer
8. Pick-up strawberries in August
9. Drive up to Leavenworth for Christmas or during the summer
10. Go clubbing at the Vibe in Broadway
11. Shop at the biggest Outlet Mall in Washington
12. Go to the Muckleshoot Casino
- Pros:A very small city north of the City of Seattle.
- Cons:Not a lot of things to do for local residents.
This restaurant is one of the best restaurant in Everett. It is close to our hearts since they serve Hawaiian food! Guy... more travel advice
There are about 11 sculptures in Downtown Everett. When in town, do the sculpture walk. Here's what the City of Everett... more travel advice
joiwatani's Related Pages
Everett Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where Boeing 747 are made!"
- "All American City - 2002"
- "Where I live, at the moment!"
- "kellys Everett Page"
- "Just don't walk around at night"
- "sunnywong's Everett Page"
- "Industrial Heritage in the Shadow of Mount Baker"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Everett
- Hotels in Everett
- Transportation in Everett
- Nightlife in Everett
- Restaurants in Everett
- Warnings and Dangers in Everett
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Everett
- 12 Reviews
- 59 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Everett?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Everett
Photos in EverettSee All Photos (59)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 192 reviews, 1701 photos, 163 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 236 reviews, 1087 photos, 57 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 89 reviews, 696 photos, 54 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 100 reviews, 468 photos, 10 travelogues
- Puerto Rico Intro, 82 reviews, 354 photos, 19 travelogues
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 59 reviews, 312 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 100 reviews, 265 photos, 4 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 24 reviews, 296 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Intro, 51 reviews, 265 photos, 14 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 279 photos, 28 travelogues