"The Grand Canyon of Washington State!" Dry Falls Junction by joiwatani
Dry Falls Junction Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 50 photos
Finding the Dry Falls is a very pleasant surprise for us on this road trip we took on June 2011. We were enroute to Coulee Lake Lodge Resort and just stopped by here for the rest room and voila, we saw this amazing work of nature!
From reading the materials from the Information Center, these lakes were a product of the Glacier Period. And, the most amazing information I had was that this was the biggest and largest waterfall in the world 5,000 years ago! It was said that during that time, this Dry Falls expand from Washington all the way to Oregon. Unbelievable!
This place is beautiful and I consider this as the Grand Canyon of Washington State!
There are no words to explain how beautiful Dry Falls! The best part of the visit was that we don't have to pay for a fee to see this product of the Glacier Period unlike going to different parks in the United States.
This park is well maintained and kept by the government and it is always a pleasure to enjoy this place without paying a dime.
This is an amazing view. We truly enjoyed stopping by the Dry Falls in Washington State.
My children enjoyed this visit.
- Pros:Amazing views- just like Grand Canyon in Washington State!
- Cons:This is just a stop over on a road trip.
- In a nutshell:Read the history of the Dry Falls and you will be amazed what you find out!
Make sure to read the history of the Dry Falls at the lookout. The information you learn is worth sharing to fellow... more travel advice
joiwatani's Related Pages
Dry Falls Junction Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Dry Falls Junction
- Shopping in Dry Falls Junction
- Warnings and Dangers in Dry Falls Junction
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Dry Falls Junction
- 3 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Dry Falls Junction?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dry Falls Junction
Photos in Dry Falls JunctionSee All Photos (50)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 192 reviews, 1701 photos, 163 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 236 reviews, 1087 photos, 57 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 89 reviews, 696 photos, 54 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 100 reviews, 468 photos, 10 travelogues
- Puerto Rico Intro, 82 reviews, 354 photos, 19 travelogues
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 59 reviews, 312 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 100 reviews, 265 photos, 4 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 24 reviews, 296 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Intro, 51 reviews, 265 photos, 14 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 279 photos, 28 travelogues