"Gold Beach, Oregon" Gold Beach by joiwatani

Gold Beach Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 16 photos

The Oregon Coast

There are so many things to do driving from 101 South but too little time. We happened to pass by along the Oregon coast and we stopped by Gold Beach.

The beach is very picturesque but it was still cold even in the summer time. We were there in July but the breeze was still freezing cold.

The mist comes down and the horizon was darkened by some fogs.

We spent the night over here but we didn't go anywhere except go for a walk on the beach. There was only one person I saw-a fellow motorist taking his exercise after a long drive.

The Ocean here is cold!

When you are used to the tropics and used to swimming in a blue warm water in the islands of the Philippines, any ocean that is more than 37 degrees fahrenheit would be way, way too cold for me!

The Oregon beach was way, way too cold! All I could do is to look at the ocean and go back to the hotel where we booked for the night. We were just passing by on our way to San Francisco but ended up over here.

The ocean view is beautiful except that I can't enjoy my trip when I am cold!

One visitor in shorts!

This guy was in shorts! Are you kidding me! He can stand the coldness of the ocean breeze!

My butt was freezing cold while he can go for a walk in the ocean with just shorts on. I don't know about you but I won't.

I will come back to this place when it's not cold.

• Pros:The ocean is picturesque.
  • Cons:Some place that I will come back to.
  • In a nutshell:I have to come back here when I have time to explore and dress warmly
  • Last visit to Gold Beach: Jul 2012
  • Intro Updated Aug 28, 2012

Comments

joiwatani

“Buy yourself and your children the experience of travel”

Badges & Stats in Gold Beach

Have you been to Gold Beach?

Latest Activity in Gold Beach