"Gold Beach, Oregon" Gold Beach by joiwatani
Gold Beach Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 16 photos
There are so many things to do driving from 101 South but too little time. We happened to pass by along the Oregon coast and we stopped by Gold Beach.
The beach is very picturesque but it was still cold even in the summer time. We were there in July but the breeze was still freezing cold.
The mist comes down and the horizon was darkened by some fogs.
We spent the night over here but we didn't go anywhere except go for a walk on the beach. There was only one person I saw-a fellow motorist taking his exercise after a long drive.
When you are used to the tropics and used to swimming in a blue warm water in the islands of the Philippines, any ocean that is more than 37 degrees fahrenheit would be way, way too cold for me!
The Oregon beach was way, way too cold! All I could do is to look at the ocean and go back to the hotel where we booked for the night. We were just passing by on our way to San Francisco but ended up over here.
The ocean view is beautiful except that I can't enjoy my trip when I am cold!
This guy was in shorts! Are you kidding me! He can stand the coldness of the ocean breeze!
My butt was freezing cold while he can go for a walk in the ocean with just shorts on. I don't know about you but I won't.
I will come back to this place when it's not cold.
- Pros:The ocean is picturesque.
- Cons:Some place that I will come back to.
- In a nutshell:I have to come back here when I have time to explore and dress warmly
joiwatani's Related Pages
Gold Beach Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Gold Beach
- Hotels in Gold Beach
- Restaurants in Gold Beach
- Shopping in Gold Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gold Beach
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Gold Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gold Beach
Photos in Gold BeachSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 192 reviews, 1701 photos, 163 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 236 reviews, 1087 photos, 57 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 89 reviews, 696 photos, 54 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 100 reviews, 468 photos, 10 travelogues
- Puerto Rico Intro, 82 reviews, 354 photos, 19 travelogues
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 59 reviews, 312 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 100 reviews, 265 photos, 4 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 24 reviews, 296 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Intro, 51 reviews, 265 photos, 14 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 279 photos, 28 travelogues