Sedona Sports & Outdoors Tips by joiwatani Top 5 Page for this destination
Sedona Sports & Outdoors: 12 reviews and 17 photos
I am not a golfer, you can tell. So that's why I didn't concentrate on taking pictures of any golf courses on my webpages. Sorry for not having a picture of the golf-course!
However, for those who love golf, you might like to check on the Oakcreek Country Club!
How about golfing with the view of the magnificent Red Rocks?
The Oak Creek Country Club has an 18-hole golf course. It was designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr. and Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
As a 4-star rated golf-course by the Golf Digest, this golf course has complete practice utilities, PGA professional staff and a full-stocked golf shop.
This country club also has a school for golf. Their class schedule is from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For more information, call 928-284-1660 or 888-703 9489.
Address: 690 Bell Rock Blvd, Sedona, Arizona 86351
Other Contact: 1-888-703-9489
Okay, here's another golf course in Sedona. This tip is basically to give golfers choices.
This golf course has a cozy clubhouse. It is about 15,000 square feet and with first class amenities.
It is a magnificent golf course because it has a very spectacular view! Also, they have great resort!
Address: 35 Ridge Trail Drive, Sedona, Arizona
Directions: Less than 90 minutes north of Phoenix - Exit 298 from 1-17.
Other Contact: 928-284-2093
More Reviews (98)
- See All Sacajawea
- See All Oaxaca Restaurant
- The Amara Resort and Spa
- See All Put your picture at Sally's Barbecue...
- See All The Wildlife in Sedona
- See All If you are pregnant, don't go on the...
- See All Rock Art
- See All Strenuous Trail 3: Hot Loop (26 miles)
- See All Take the trolley
- See All Wear a hat and sunscreen
- See All Parking on top of the Holy Cross Chapel
Been to Sedona?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Sedona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Sedona"
- "Sedona, Red Rock Country"
- "Sedona: General and Spiritual"
- "AMONGST THE RED ROCKS"
- "Spiritual Mecca, Artistic Enclave & Outdoor Wonder"
- "Sedona - A Beautiful Place in Arizona"
- "The Red Rock Beauty of Sedona"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sedona
- Hotels in Sedona
- Transportation in Sedona
- Nightlife in Sedona
- Restaurants in Sedona
- Shopping in Sedona
- Warnings and Dangers in Sedona
- See All...
Explore the World
- White River Hotels
- Luqa Hotels
- Maanhaarrand Hotels
- Silver Cay Hotels
- Dewey Beach
- Estado de Pernambuco
- Borovec Sports & Outdoors
- Morocco Sports & Outdoors
- Taiwan Sports & Outdoors
- Malaysia Sports & Outdoors
- Cascais Sports & Outdoors
- Évora Sports & Outdoors
- Bangladesh Sports & Outdoors
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Sports & Outdoors
- Hammamet Sports & Outdoors
- Prefecture de Lome Sports & Outdoors
- Montevideo Sports & Outdoors
- Car Racing
Badges & Stats in Sedona
- 100 Reviews
- 265 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Sedona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sedona
Videos in SedonaSee All Videos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 192 reviews, 1701 photos, 163 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 236 reviews, 1087 photos, 57 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 89 reviews, 696 photos, 54 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 100 reviews, 468 photos, 10 travelogues
- Puerto Rico Intro, 82 reviews, 354 photos, 19 travelogues
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 59 reviews, 312 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 100 reviews, 265 photos, 4 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 24 reviews, 296 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Intro, 51 reviews, 265 photos, 14 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 279 photos, 28 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (261)
Latest Sedona hotel reviews
- Alma De Sedona Inn
- 235 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 17, 2013
- Cedars Resort
- 81 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- Sedona Hideaway
- 230 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 23, 2013
- Star Motel
- 82 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona
- 1316 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 24, 2013
- Sedona Motel
- 207 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Kokopelli Suites
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Iris Garden Inn
- 54 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Apple Orchard Inn
- 107 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 4, 2013
- Super 8 Motel Sedona
- 147 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Best Western Inn of Sedona
- 683 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 24, 2013
- Grace's Secret Garden B&B
- 221 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- Canyon Wren Cabins
- 561 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013
- Creekside Inn at Sedona
- 326 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Chapel of the Holy Cross- 24 Reviews, 49 Photos
- Slide Rock State Park- 27 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Indian Ruins- 9 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Vortexes & Spirituality- 17 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Jeep Tours- 22 Reviews, 47 Photos
- Scenery & Views- 20 Reviews, 35 Photos
- Red Rock State Park- 13 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Oak Creek Canyon- 12 Reviews, 21 Photos
- Tlaquepaque- 13 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Montezuma's Castle or Well- 6 Reviews, 10 Photos
See All Sedona Things to Do