"A New City close to Phoenix!" Top 5 Page for this destination Peoria by joiwatani

Peoria Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 75 photos

My second VT Meeting was held in Peoria, Arizona!

Peoria is a town close to Phoenix. It's actually an old town but looks like a new town because of the new development in the area. They have new housing and development, new shopping malls, etc.

I was here because of a VT meeting I coordinated. I was so excited to go to Peoria because of my Vt meeting. I met with great Vters like AVSENT, Basaic and jumpingnorman.

The City of Peoria was chosen because there was heavy traffic going to Phoenix! There was a basketball tournament that was going on.

At a local pizzeria place, I met with Anthony, a member of VT. He is a handsome nice guy who drives his own truck. Not just a truck, a huge truck! He told me he had been all over the United States driving his humungous truck.

Jumpingnorman came to my VT meeting, too. He is such a lively person and always bubbly. He is an anesthesiologist at a local hospital in Phoenix. Jumpingnorman started the jumping craze here on VT and also on Facebook.

• Pros:It's a place to stroll around on new development shopping malls!
  • Cons:Not a lot of time to explore this area
  • In a nutshell:Would love to go back here because they have the best pizza!
  • Last visit to Peoria: Mar 2009
  • Intro Updated Nov 11, 2011

joiwatani

“Buy yourself and your children the experience of travel”

Badges & Stats in Peoria