"Welcome to Legazpi City" Top 5 Page for this destination Legaspi City by joiwatani
Legaspi City Travel Guide: 117 reviews and 428 photos
I am not really sure how they come up with the name "Legaspi" but quiet honestly, I thought it was "Legazpi" with the letter "Z" from the Spaniard conquistadores!
Anyway, coming back to Legaspi was really nice. I was absolutely amazed on how the government authorities improved the Central Bus Terminal in the city!
Kudos to the government authorities!
I remembered well that twenty years ago, I had to basically climb on the window of a bus to get a seat! I didn't like to spend another night in the city as the last trip going to Sorsogon was at 4 pm so I had to fight just to get a seat in a bus!
Nowadays, there are so many buses and transportation is no longer a problem...
And, to my surprise, the bathrooms are very clean!!! Yeeey!!!I am so proud of the Bicolanos!
So, if you are planning to travel in the Bicol Region, I would like to say, that transportation is no longer a problem in most part of the region. There are vans, buses, tricycles and jeepneys...And, there are so many hotels, bread and breakfasts, inns, resorts, etc. Most resorts are also open until 11 pm.
Also, I don't see anymore tricycle hustlers...They all abide with the rules and regulations of the city!!! Thank goodness!!!
Here are my travels so far in the region:
Bulusan Volcano Natural Park
San Benon Hotsprings
The Mayon Volcano is one of the sights you can see but when I was here, I only see the base of the volcano and the clouds surrounding it.
Twenty years ago, I climbed the volcano and it was the most exhilarating thing I ever did although I had a lot of cuts from grasping those tiger grasses on my way to the top!
This is the land where you can find the most beautiful orchids, flowers and humungous trees!
There are the huge pili nut trees, mahoganies, and coconut trees...
It is absolutely a beautiful place to grow a garden!
- Pros:It's a great place to travel because of it's natural beauty!
- Cons:As long as it's far from Manila, it's okay with me!
- In a nutshell:Legazpi City is a place to be!"
My first time to fly Zest Air. It was an alternative to Philippine Airlines and Cebu -Pacific Air. Since I didn't have... more travel advice
Although the public bathrooms (restrooms) now are very clean in most part of the region, make sure to pack a roll of... more travel advice
joiwatani's Related Pages
Legaspi City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Legazpi City"
- "Hot city ..."
- "Welcome to Legazpi City"
- "Legaspi City"
- "Legazpi City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Legaspi City
- Hotels in Legaspi City
- Transportation in Legaspi City
- Nightlife in Legaspi City
- Restaurants in Legaspi City
- Shopping in Legaspi City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Legaspi City
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Legaspi City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Legaspi City
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: OMG! Time flies! I have not..."
- Wrote a Review Zest Air is not that bad in Legaspi City Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Zest Air is not that bad"
- updated a Legaspi City Travel Page "Welcome to Legazpi City"
- Commented on one of monina_c's Legaspi City travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 192 reviews, 1701 photos, 163 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 236 reviews, 1087 photos, 57 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 89 reviews, 696 photos, 54 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 100 reviews, 468 photos, 10 travelogues
- Puerto Rico Intro, 82 reviews, 354 photos, 19 travelogues
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 59 reviews, 312 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 100 reviews, 265 photos, 4 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 24 reviews, 296 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Intro, 51 reviews, 265 photos, 14 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 279 photos, 28 travelogues