Hawaii (State of) Tourist Trap Tips by joiwatani Top 5 Page for this destination
Hawaii (State of) Tourist Traps: 64 reviews and 36 photos
The Aloha International Airport
It's not that I am against renting their cars. No! No! No! They have good service! And, their daily price is very reasonable. The thing is, once you get out from the airport baggage claim, their rental car office should be right there! But, no! You have to get out from the baggage claim and wait for their pick-up van to bring you to their office! (We wasted probably two hours from waiting the van and from checking out of our car rental). So, next time, I told my husband, we will just rent from other car rental companies which have offices at the Aloha International Airport.
Unique Suggestions: Rent from other car rental companies that have offices at the luggage claim section of the Aloha International Airport! At least, you can register and check out your car while waiting for your luggages!
Fun Alternatives: 1. Rent from Avis. Their office is at the luggage claim! Also, rent from National. The thing is I haven't rented from them so I can't tell you how reasonable their prices are. But, I know for sure, that their offices are inside the Aloha Airport.
2. Bring a car seat or at least check with the rental companies if they have one. If you have small children below five years old, you will definitely need a car seat! (That is what we forgot!) So, we have to call our relative to bring us a car seat! Ask the rental companies if they have children's car seats available and how much it cost.
More Reviews (88)
- See All Bringing home food after parties:...
- See All Ala Moana Beach Park is a very safe...
- See All Local fresh fish in Hawaii
- See All Don't turn around your car on the side...
- See All Ride the shuttle bus
joiwatani's Related Pages
Hawaii (State of) Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hang Loose in Hawaii"
- "Hawaiian Islands ~ GO Virtual"
- "A Month In Paradise"
- "Hawaii this beautiful place we fell in love with."
- "diver-x's Hawaii Page"
- "Scenic Hawaii"
- "BlueCollar's Hawai‘i"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hawaii (State of)
- Hotels in Hawaii (State of)
- Transportation in Hawaii (State of)
- Nightlife in Hawaii (State of)
- Restaurants in Hawaii (State of)
- Shopping in Hawaii (State of)
- Warnings and Dangers in Hawaii (State of)
- See All...
Explore the World
- Nouméa Hotels
- Djakovo Hotels
- San Pablo Hotels
- Incline Village
- Deloraine Hotels
- Newport News
- Province of Masbate
Badges & Stats in Hawaii (State of)
- 109 Reviews
- 790 Photos
- 18 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Hawaii (State of)?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hawaii (State of)
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: OMG! Time flies! I have not..."
- created a Hawaii (State of) Travelogue "Filipino foods in Hawaii, Part III"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Filipino foods in Hawaii, Part III"
- Wrote a Review Bringing home food after parties: Filipino custom in Hawaii (State of) Local Customs
- Commented on one of joiwatani's Hawaii (State of) travel pages
- Uploaded a Video to Hawaii (State of)
Videos in Hawaii (State of)See All Videos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 192 reviews, 1701 photos, 163 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 236 reviews, 1087 photos, 57 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 89 reviews, 696 photos, 54 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 100 reviews, 468 photos, 10 travelogues
- Puerto Rico Intro, 82 reviews, 354 photos, 19 travelogues
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 59 reviews, 312 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 100 reviews, 265 photos, 4 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 24 reviews, 296 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Intro, 51 reviews, 265 photos, 14 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 279 photos, 28 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (260)
Top Hawaii (State of) hotels
- Honolulu Hotels
- 1993 Reviews - 4750 Photos
- Lihue Hotels
- 38 Reviews - 38 Photos
- Lahaina Hotels
- 198 Reviews - 660 Photos
- Kailua-Kona Hotels
- 354 Reviews - 806 Photos
- Kihei Hotels
- 54 Reviews - 137 Photos
- Kapaa Hotels
- 28 Reviews - 40 Photos
- Koloa Hotels
- 13 Reviews - 23 Photos
- Poipu Hotels
- 63 Reviews - 155 Photos
- Wailea Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 5 Photos
- Hilo Hotels
- 249 Reviews - 531 Photos
- Waikiki Hotels
- 324 Reviews - 811 Photos
- Hana Hotels
- 55 Reviews - 315 Photos
- Kapalua Hotels
- 16 Reviews - 23 Photos
- Kaanapali Hotels
- 14 Reviews - 44 Photos
- Anaehoomalu Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 11 Photos