"A barrio in Puerto Rico" Castaner by joiwatani
Castaner Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Castaner is a small lovely town where the people are very friendly and very religious.
I came here with 16 high school students and had breakfast with one of the hacienderos of the town in his lovely house overlooking a lake surrounded by orchards of oranges.
The town has a small Roman Catholic Church, a small plaza and one building inside the town.
The nearby residents come to this town on Sundays to attend the Holy Mass.
joiwatani's Related Pages
Castaner Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Castaner
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Castaner?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Castaner
Photos in CastanerSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 192 reviews, 1701 photos, 163 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 236 reviews, 1087 photos, 57 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 89 reviews, 696 photos, 54 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 100 reviews, 468 photos, 10 travelogues
- Puerto Rico Intro, 82 reviews, 354 photos, 19 travelogues
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 59 reviews, 312 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 100 reviews, 265 photos, 4 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 24 reviews, 296 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Intro, 51 reviews, 265 photos, 14 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 279 photos, 28 travelogues