"I Love The Sound Of The Ocean..." bwk_michael's Profile

My Job

Well I am a nurse (pediatrics) and i am working with kids and teenagers with cancer...its a great job but very emotional and not always easy to take...so this is why i travel lots to learn more about other cultures etc and to get my mind free from all that stuff around me at work!

My Home

well...i am from Germany original...just outside from outside Berlin. But i have been living in Manchester - United Kingdom for 11 years now...and i love it here...but i am missing home a lot....

My Hobby

well my biggest hobby is photography...i am into it since many years. i do lots of black and white children photography, weddings, travelphotography and lots of jobs for the teenage cancer trust and my own hospital..on my travels i try to catch the original part and culture of the countries.

My Travel's

i love all the countries i ve been visting...china, oman, syria, jordan, latvia, iran, bahrain, qatar, cyprus, europe etc etc...i can't get enough of seeing diffrent cultures and to meet more people from diffrent countries...its a good thing that i have so many time for holidays in my job because i get 40 days off a year (paid), thats much...and i can take unpaid holidays as well....and like an old saying...the world is like a book, if you stay at home you only read the first page!

Music

i am a huge fan of DEPECHE MODE...yea...the best band on earth!

My Family

my family lives still in germany...and i miss them but i go over to germany every month...so its not to bad.

Just something funny at the end!

...i love a good portion of humor...and i can't stand people with no humor at all ;)

all the best to everybody...keep the spirit up!

• Intro Updated Feb 6, 2013

• buenababe's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2011 at 4:47 AM

WOW!!! amazing photos. ur B&W shots look really good...

• betska's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2010 at 4:17 PM

Happy birthday! happy travels, Michael. Bettsxx

• Behi's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2010 at 5:39 AM

Wishing you and your family a joyous New Year. Happy New Year!

• Urzu's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2009 at 5:39 AM

Hey hun!!! How was your trip to Asia? I know I've been bad and haven't written much lately... will write you an email on the weekend. Many kisses!!!!!

• Odinnthor's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Just getting started......d;o) Lot of stuff cannot be shared though...Thanks for the touch pal!

• Jul 15, 2009 at 6:24 AM

I wanted to! For many reasons, which taken all together made for the decision to ;-) Cheers from Vidin

• giedre's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2008 at 5:36 AM

ei hiiiii! great to hear from you! thanx for your message! how are you? whats new?planing on visiting Vienna?? hugs giedre p.s. 7.12 is huge party - drama party in Vienna-check it out in internet- you schould be here!! ,-)

• Vulindlela's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2008 at 10:21 AM

Thanks! I am just back from Colombia.

• Bavavia's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2008 at 4:51 PM

Hi your new travel tip is in German, i am afraid a lot of people wont be able to understand it! can you translate it in english? :))

• King_Golo's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2008 at 7:00 AM

Hey Hoschi, deins ist auch nicht übel! ;) Grüße aus Chemnitz, Golo

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
bwk_michael's Profile Photo

bwk_michael

“I belive there is more in this world then just being really really good looking and i am going to find out what it is!”

Real Name