"where Mayan life ..." Top 5 Page for this destination Cobá by Jawnuta
Cobá Travel Guide: 90 reviews and 253 photos
Coba is a fantastic place right between Tulum and Valladolid. The road to Coba is brand new and it is easy to get there by car or by organized tour bus.
What we liked about Coba that it is still not so popular like Chichenitza is.
We got there on the afternoon, when all the tourists busses were gone. We did not have too much time before sunset so we rented a rickshaw and asked our guy to pedal fast ;-) hehehe Ok, we just asked him to show us the most important places before sunset.
We would love to return to Coba once more and spend there more time. And I hope next time I will be more fit and will climb the Big Daddy to the very top. I also hope not much will change in Coba, because the place is fantastic the way it is.
take small backpack if you are planning to climb the ruins. Hand held bags will be hard to hold if you need your both... more travel advice
The site contains several large temple pyramids, the tallest, known as Nohoch Mul or "The Castle", being 42 meters in... more travel advice
Jawnuta's Related Pages
Cobá Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One day in Coba"
- "Coba-Mayan ruins"
- "Coba: A Walk in the Park!"
- "where Mayan life ..."
- "Coba Setting is Lovely"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cobá
- Hotels in Cobá
- Transportation in Cobá
- Nightlife in Cobá
- Restaurants in Cobá
- Shopping in Cobá
- Warnings and Dangers in Cobá
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cobá
- 5 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Cobá?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cobá
Photos in CobáSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Szczecin Intro, 39 reviews, 151 photos, 1 travelogue
- Crete Island Intro, 32 reviews, 149 photos
- Siteia Intro, 17 reviews, 87 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Morelos Intro, 18 reviews, 83 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chania Intro, 18 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rethymno Intro, 19 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ericeira Intro, 8 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Estado de Quintana Roo Intro, 35 reviews, 25 photos
- Anafi Island Intro, 9 reviews, 50 photos
- Madrid Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos