"Szczecin" Top 5 Page for this destination Szczecin by Jawnuta

Szczecin Travel Guide: 304 reviews and 1,138 photos

Szczecin

Thanks to WWII and destructive Russian Army steeling everything that survived alien carpet bombing (a considerable part of the Szczecin Old Town was reduced to rubble as a result of carpet bombing), Szczecin is really not much to see today comparing to what actually survived the war.

However if you happen to be here you might as well make the most out of it.

Check out my tips to help you enjoy Szczecin as you enjoy any other small European town!!!

The Tall Ships’ Races 2007 in Szczecin - Read in my SPORTS TRAVEL tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VI Liceum Ogólnoksztalcace w Szczecinie

My high school, VI LO w Szczecinie (VI Liceum Ogólnoksztalcace w Szczecinie), where I was probably the worse student ever....but I guess, that was because they didn't try to teach me anything interesting ;-)

Szczecin

That picture of Szczecin was taken by my friend Radoslaw Reron
more pictures (at great resolution) @ http://www.niezwykly.szczecin.pl/wstep_en.html

• Pros:You are in Europe
  • Cons:not much to do....not much to see...unless you have nowhere else to go...
  • In a nutshell: The Tall Ships’ Races 2007 in Szczecin - Read in my Sport tips
  • Intro Updated Nov 10, 2007

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2011 at 7:09 AM

Koziolek, fabulous page with brilliant photos of Szczecin. We once visited the city for a few days and also went to Swinoujscie from there. I must admit that I haven't been to the hairdresser in Poland yet, but have taken it into consideration already.

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2011 at 6:35 AM

Nice tips!

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2011 at 2:00 AM

Hello Koziolek, I visited Szczecin a few years ago and really loved it, I don't think it is boring at all although it was VERY cold. This is a great page. fergy.

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2009 at 12:47 AM

Nice page. Ciao!

• sihi's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2007 at 5:12 AM

Szczecin city with special spirit:) Nice job:)

• sprdak11's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2007 at 10:19 AM

Czesc. Nie zgodzilabym sie z Toba, ze w Szczecinie nie ma czego zwiedzac. Czy ogladalas juz film zrobiony przez mojego kolege z przyjaciolmi o Szczecinie: youtube.com/watch?v=KHdDDgqF... Pozdrawiam :)

• ZiOOlek's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2007 at 3:18 AM

Wow, your orgin is in Szczecin? I visited the city once and have great memories on it. Pozdrawiam.:o)

Jawnuta Used To Live Here!

Jawnuta

“no reservations”

Badges & Stats in Szczecin

Have you been to Szczecin?

Latest Activity in Szczecin