Ericeira Hotel Tips by Jawnuta Top 5 Page for this destination
Ericeira Hotels: 183 reviews and 9 photos
A small family hotel, with the owner (but nobody else) speaking perfect English.
Hotel is located on one of the main pedestrain streets above modern and popular restaurant.
Rooms were good size with big bathrooms. Everything was new.
We got the "kids" room with two beds and Disney bedsheets ;-)
There is no AC but it is not needed as the nights are really cool in July and you actually need to use your blanket.
There is no lift, but the staf is friendly and not only they took care of our free parking right outside of the hotel, but they insisted on bringing our bags upstairs.
I don't think the hotel was opened for business just yet, but there were some guests staying in other rooms. I guess you have to ask and they let you in.
Unique Qualities: Rooms were spotless clean and fresh.
It cost us about 27-30 Euro per person.
We paid 120 Euro for 3 night, for room with two beds and private bathroom.
Address: Rua Dr. Eduardo Burnay, 28, Ericeira, Portugal
Comparison: about average
Directions: One block south of the main square with all the restaurants and stores.
Look for the restaurant called Pedra Dura. Hotel is upstairs.
More Reviews (7)
Jawnuta's Related Pages
Ericeira Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice Place"
- "Ericeira - where land meets the ocean"
- "The Atlantic and the Tradition"
- "Pretty little town on Portugals west coast."
- "Surf camp, ericeira"
- "Windy and Beautiful"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Palm Beach Resort & Beach Club
- Metro Apartments Sydney
- Dunes Village Resort
- The Andrews Hotel
- Auberge L'Etoile-Sur-Le-Lac
- Best Western Amrutha Castle
- El Bulli Hotel - Hacienda Benazuza
- Cove Inn
- Moevenpick Hotel Bur Dubai
- Four Seasons Hometel
- HM Gran Hotel Costa del Sol
- North American Motor Inns
- Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel & Spa Interlaken
- Hawaiian Monarch
Badges & Stats in Ericeira
- 8 Reviews
- 66 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Ericeira?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ericeira
Photos in EriceiraSee All Photos (66)
Read real reviews about Ericeira Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Szczecin Intro, 39 reviews, 151 photos, 1 travelogue
- Crete Island Intro, 32 reviews, 149 photos
- Siteia Intro, 17 reviews, 87 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Morelos Intro, 18 reviews, 83 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chania Intro, 18 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rethymno Intro, 19 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ericeira Intro, 8 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Estado de Quintana Roo Intro, 35 reviews, 25 photos
- Anafi Island Intro, 9 reviews, 50 photos
- Madrid Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (10)
Latest Ericeira hotel reviews
- Blue Buddha Hostel
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 27, 2012