Ubudian's profile photo

Ubudian

Roy Online Now
Tall ships and stars to steer her by

My Favorite Pages

Bali

Klungkung

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

CodyM Feb 29, 2016 at 9:37 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Staying in a villa in Bali - register with the local Rukun Tetangga Office and Police? '. You've been a huge help.

Hit_daroad's Profile Photo
Hit_daroad Feb 22, 2016 at 6:27 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Private pools in Bali'. I appreciate your advice.

jayjayc's Profile Photo
jayjayc Jan 2, 2016 at 4:52 AM

Belated Happy Birthday. Cheers!

goodfish's Profile Photo
goodfish Dec 23, 2015 at 2:08 AM

Hi Roy - just a note of thanks for being so helpful and welcoming to Seeitall67 on the Bali forum. She is a good friend of ours (my husband and I) and I was very pleased to see a response from our VT Bali expert! With your advice, I'm sure she and her companions will have a terrific holiday on your lovely island.

• Ubudian's Profile Photo
    Ubudian Dec 23, 2015 at 2:47 AM

Glad to be of help and I hope your friends have a wonderful time on Bali. Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!

• goodfish's Profile Photo
    goodfish Dec 23, 2015 at 2:57 AM

A peaceful and joyous holiday to you too, Roy!

Ubudian's Profile Photo
Ubudian Nov 28, 2015 at 8:32 PM

Many thanks everyone for the kind birthday wishes, and here's our wishes to you for safe and wonderful travels! Kindest regards, Roy and Eri

meiyergani's Profile Photo
meiyergani Nov 28, 2015 at 8:11 PM

Belated Happy Birthday....Wish You All the Best....Have a very nice traveling....

adriansyah's Profile Photo
adriansyah Nov 23, 2015 at 9:39 AM

Selamat ulang tahun. Wish you all the best.
- Adrian Bengkulu

Odinnthor's Profile Photo
Odinnthor Nov 23, 2015 at 9:00 AM

Hey there my friend. Just a note to wish you the best Birthday ever! Make it epic........d:o)