Ubudian's profile photo

Ubudian

Roy Online Now
Tall ships and stars to steer her by

My Favorite Pages

Bali

Klungkung

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

jayjayc's Profile Photo
jayjayc Jan 2, 2016 at 4:52 AM

Belated Happy Birthday. Cheers!

goodfish's Profile Photo
goodfish Dec 23, 2015 at 2:08 AM

Hi Roy - just a note of thanks for being so helpful and welcoming to Seeitall67 on the Bali forum. She is a good friend of ours (my husband and I) and I was very pleased to see a response from our VT Bali expert! With your advice, I'm sure she and her companions will have a terrific holiday on your lovely island.

Ubudian Dec 23, 2015 at 2:47 AM

Glad to be of help and I hope your friends have a wonderful time on Bali. Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!

• goodfish's Profile Photo
    goodfish Dec 23, 2015 at 2:57 AM

A peaceful and joyous holiday to you too, Roy!

Ubudian's Profile Photo
Ubudian Nov 28, 2015 at 8:32 PM

Many thanks everyone for the kind birthday wishes, and here's our wishes to you for safe and wonderful travels! Kindest regards, Roy and Eri

meiyergani's Profile Photo
meiyergani Nov 28, 2015 at 8:11 PM

Belated Happy Birthday....Wish You All the Best....Have a very nice traveling....

adriansyah's Profile Photo
adriansyah Nov 23, 2015 at 9:39 AM

Selamat ulang tahun. Wish you all the best.
- Adrian Bengkulu

Odinnthor's Profile Photo
Odinnthor Nov 23, 2015 at 9:00 AM

Hey there my friend. Just a note to wish you the best Birthday ever! Make it epic........d:o)

favenchi's Profile Photo
favenchi Nov 23, 2015 at 7:40 AM

very best wishes for today.......your writings are very special and much appreciated.....

Ubudian Nov 23, 2015 at 8:27 AM

Many thanks..."matur suksama!"

Your kind comments are also much appreciated!

marquin59's Profile Photo
marquin59 Jun 28, 2015 at 6:55 PM

Just loved this read above....... I love the gamelan.....the sound, its pitch evokes/stirs something deep in me....the bagpipes also do this to me...lol !

• marquin59's Profile Photo
    marquin59 Jun 28, 2015 at 7:51 PM

.... just back from Ubud /Amed Bali.....temp here -3 @ 6am. Nth East Victoria Australia..... Bali blues setting in well and proper :-/

• marquin59's Profile Photo
    marquin59 Jun 28, 2015 at 8:02 PM

I have her on a wall here in my strawbale home The wall is painted in a color called"Bombay Jade", she is 6ft x 4ft , her name is Komang. She looks over me ! My Bali angel ;-)

SusanR38 Jun 13, 2015 at 11:15 PM

i am wishing to one day live in bali but I am wanting to live in a villiage as the locals do somewhere nice on the coast.i am coming to bali for three months next year to check out the areas that are not on the tourist track,i am only on a fixed pension and figure that will be enough as I am wanting to live as close to the locals as possible,i am so interested and honored to meet anyone who is living there now and to receive their advice and information,i am a spiritual person and I live my life in a spiritual way of kindness and compassion to all,i love my daily yoga and meditations and would love to see a community who is involved in these practices are the locals into the meditations and yoga?

Ubudian Jun 14, 2015 at 3:02 AM

Hi Susan,

What you seek will not be difficult to find here outside of the southernmost areas of Bali. Prior to your 3 month visit here you might want to learn Indonesian which will be very useful in staying with Balinese families in the more remote areas of Bali.

Welcome to VT and feel free to post questions on the forums.

Kind regards, Roy

Odinnthor's Profile Photo
Odinnthor Jan 27, 2015 at 6:44 PM

Hello old friend. Sorry I missed the big day. Out of sight but not out of mind. Hope you had a great B-Day.......d:o)

Ubudian Jan 27, 2015 at 7:17 PM

Many thanks! You are too kind my friend! These days I rather prefer to forget about birthdays, as they only remind me of my age!

God's blessings and safe travel for you and yours!