"The Best of Andalucia" La Herradura by kschmitty0
La Herradura Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 5 photos
La Herradura is easy to fall in love with. The sleepy languid pace in this small village keeps is pretty amazing considering its neighboring towns can seem a little overrun with tourists.
There is a ton to do here, but none of it has to do with nightlife. The majority of actvities offered here are around hiking, boating, or scuba diving. For the foodies the local fare and markets are gemstones. Most people don't speak English in this community so if you don't speak Spanish you may want to work with the real estate agency in town to set up accomodations.
La Herradura (which means horseshoe) is nestled into a bay on the Mediterranean. Its about 40 minutes drive south from Granada (there you will find great nightlife). Weather is nice all year round though September is the best time to go since the Med gets as warm as bath water from being in the sun all summer.
- Pros:not overcrowded, tons of activities, great day trips
- Cons:not really accessible if you don't speak spanish
- In a nutshell:Andalucia unexploited
La Cochera is the only safe bet for good nightlife in La Herradura. Since La Herradura is a vacation desitination, July... more travel advice
kschmitty0's Related Pages
La Herradura Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Best of Andalucia"
- "La Herradura"
- "La Herradura , Costa Tropical , Spain"
- "On the Border - Costa Tropical and Costa del Sol"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Herradura
- Nightlife in La Herradura
- Restaurants in La Herradura
- Warnings and Dangers in La Herradura
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Herradura
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to La Herradura?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Herradura
Photos in La HerraduraSee All Photos (1)
Top 5 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 7 reviews
- Boston Intro, 6 reviews
- Santa Catalina Island Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- La Herradura Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Hong Kong 2 reviews
No friends yet.