"My puerto gallera Adventures" Puerto Galera by princess_amber_doton

Puerto Galera Travel Guide: 367 reviews and 938 photos

hi there! ehehhe! tagal na bago ako uli nagpost dto sa blog ah! eheheh! well here is my new adventure! last saturday me and my MSIRM Classmates with 3 other friends from DTSI (Cliff, Patrick and Roset) embark on a very adventures journey! haahah! Puerto Galera!... nga pla kasma rin pla si janice my friend... bale kami ni janice yung nauna sa Puerto Galera... we took the bus going to batangas pier (from alabang adn it cost around 130 pesos)... its a 2 hours and 30 minutes na byahe but ok lang namn... we arrive at batangas pier at around 10:30 so we took the ferry (MV Brian) bale its 340 pesos roundtrip... its also 2 1/2 hours na byahe swerte lang mdyo di malon... my other classmates/ friends are not yet in galera when we arrive in galers so janice and I decided to stroll around galera and sit in the sand......

By 3PM the other groups arrievd and we stayed in VM Beach Resort! wahahah! 9 pax for 4500 pesos!? not bad i guess! hehhe! so while the others freshen up me and janice continued are strolling sa beacha and taking pictures! ehhehe! by the time the group is finished with the unpacking of their stuff magdinner na kami!!!!hehheeh! so we went to have dinner (ehhe!Kebab combo- 120 pesos with drinks!)

after a walk and buying of pasalubong! the rest of the group went to have a rest while mel, hershey, kathy, janice and me opted to stay in the sand and have a short bonding bonding! while mel and hershey and kathy are in the shoreline me and janice nagswimming - night swimmig! hehehe! super lamig! as in! mga 30 minutes lang kami doon and then umahon na kami!

by that time eh naghahandana yung iba para sa videoke at inuman na natapos na ng 3AM!!!!o di ba!

Snorkeling in Puerto Galera

hehehe! by the time we realise na dapat na kaming gumicing!(pareng cliff!salamat sa wake up call!) eehehe na ka sa start kami na pumunta for our snorkeling! hay! bale nga pla yung snorkeling range from 150-200 pesos... anyway the trip to the coral site was pretty much nice and di ganung malon! here some of the pictures!

Banana Boat in Puerto galera

after the snorkeling di pa kami napagod at may kakaibang adrenalin kami so nagbanana boat na kami agad! (no time to waste!) and indeed it was an experince worth everything! as in!!!!

this is one of teh best gimiks i had! so... galera adkis! next time... sa susunod boracay na ito!

• Pros:puerto galera is near manila its roughly 5 hrs away and with 650 for transportation from manila to puerto galera and another 500-600 for accomodation and another 500 for food (unless you bring some canned foods) its basically less expensive than BORA
  • Cons:food is expensive but the rest of Galera is the BEST
  • In a nutshell:Puerto Galera feels like BORA but less expensive
  • Last visit to Puerto Galera: Mar 2007
  • Intro Written Apr 9, 2007

Comments

princess_amber_doton

“Have Fun and enjoy!”

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Puerto Galera

Have you been to Puerto Galera?

Latest Activity in Puerto Galera