"My Journey" princess_amber_doton's Profile
ahahha! its been a awhile since i updated ny blogs and posted pictures but since this is also a blog site lets see what i can do... My Ilocos Tour 2007 part 2... after our LAOAG Trip we head for Vigan and stay there for a while or lets say for the night and have a tour in the morining... guess what?! we stayed at the Arzopispado Nueva Segovia whahaha not sure if I was able to spell it correctly but eheheh...
that night in vigan in was more of touring the plaza and doing a back to the future effect... the place wsa really old and the heritiage village was really spectacular because there are new establishments and yet the efects are back to the future... wahaha irony!!! here are some of the picture of the vigan trip....
Bantayan Towers... Bantayan Towers... the bell in here is said to be the bell where panday placed his sword... wahahha i forgot the whole damn movie...
Pagburnay Pot making... the people in vigan are good at making this pots and they would eveb show you how it is being done.... such a masterpiece
The famous Baluarte ni chavit not do you only get to see the animals but also you get to see Mr. Chavit himslef... but dont expect some entertainment since he lost the election ... wahahah!
The PAOAY CHURCH - historical and very old and yet gives back memories of the past...
the ever famous Fort Ilocandia Resort
The Malacañag of the North
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 11 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- princess_amber_doton and JaneCajuguiran are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Bohol Forum "Re: Travelling to bohol in Sept..."
- Commented on mi.chelle's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "My Journey"
updated their Profile Page "My Journey"
- Wrote a Review Eden Nature Park in Davao City Things to Do
- created a Davao City Travel Page "Davao - Land of Durian"
- Puerto Galera Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Davao City Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Bohol Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Subic Intro, 1 review, 6 photos