"The Best Things in Life..." SaskWatch's Profile

My Family

- I am married
- have two children; grown
- my son was born in Halifax, Nova Scotia - my daughter in Fernie, British Columbia... from Sea to Shining Sea;)

My very favourite son in the whole wide world;

And my favourite daughter-in-law too.. they're heading off to Korea to teach English right away... I'll miss them; but may have to go visit.

They're easy to love.

My dearest daughter in the whole wide world...

She gets to go second, only because she is the younger of the sibs:). Her and her hubby have added a furchild to their family and they're loving her to pieces. Lots of Love for them too.

Veronica

I must admit one of my favourite 'things' in this world is my little Shih Tzu/Lhasa Apsa, Veronica.

She's a great traveler.

Last, but not least is Piccadilly

We got her after coming back from a trip to Sweden/England and her name came naturally after having been to Piccadilly Square... She's a goof girl and makes us laugh all the time.

She loves to hop in the car and go 'anywhere'.

• Intro Updated Dec 9, 2008

Jun 13, 2007 at 11:51 PM

Happy birthday SHERY and have a nice day Greeting from Alexandria Egypt TAKLA

• janetanne's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2007 at 1:00 AM

Welcome to VT Sheryl and greetings from Athens, Greece. Lovely little doggie, Veronica!

• Apr 10, 2007 at 5:39 PM

hi Sheryl & Family. I was in Canada many years ago and I love Montreal. I have some friens in Saskatchawan. Saludos desde Puerto Rico.

• Polskigirl's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2007 at 7:07 AM

Hello Sheryl!!! What a nice Puppy do you have. Veronica its so pretty. Big hug for both . Love

• Elodie_Caroline's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2007 at 4:41 AM

Thank you very much Sheryl, you're most kind. I'm the eternal optimist, it helps when things aren't going as they should, and a good sense of humour helps too hehehe ;-) love Elodie

• adelaidean's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2007 at 8:32 PM

hey welcome to VT....hope you stick around..its loads of fun here!!!

• johanl's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2007 at 7:18 AM

Welcome to VT. Have a nice day.

• Apr 7, 2007 at 2:39 AM

I hadn't time for answering but would like to get notices. I'm horrible at explanations :((

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
SaskWatch's Profile Photo

SaskWatch

“Lets Explore”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.