Dieppe Transportation Tips by dimilag
Dieppe Transportation: 9 reviews and 9 photos
The main SNCF train station is on Boulevard Clemenceau, a 500m walk from the port, from where you can get trains to Paris and other towns and cities in France. www.sncf.com
Regular buses operate from the bus station locally and to other French towns and cities. The local bus service is run by Stradibus and if you are going to use the bus regularly, you can buy a book of tickets from the Café des Voyageurs (opposite the Tourist Office), reducing the cost of individual journeys by two thirds.
More Reviews (10)
dimilag's Related Pages
Dieppe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amapola's Dieppe Page"
- "Memories relived."
- "One day I'll be back"
- "Dieppe, an easy town to love."
- "Weekend in Dieppe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dieppe
- Hotels in Dieppe
- Transportation in Dieppe
- Nightlife in Dieppe
- Restaurants in Dieppe
- Shopping in Dieppe
- Warnings and Dangers in Dieppe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dieppe
- 12 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Dieppe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dieppe
Photos in DieppeSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos
- Lesvos Intro, 63 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prefecture of Rethymno Intro, 57 reviews, 57 photos
- Milos Island Intro, 50 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thessaloniki Intro, 51 reviews, 53 photos
- Rethymno Intro, 36 reviews, 46 photos
- Skiathos Island Intro, 48 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Chalkidiki Intro, 60 reviews, 5 photos
- Samothraki Island Intro, 25 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Folegandros Island Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos