"Honfleur, a Pisturesque Village" Top 5 Page for this destination Honfleur by dimilag
Honfleur Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 318 photos
Holfleur is must see when you visit Normandie. It is asmall town located on the mouth of the Seine River. There are a lot of traditional Normandie houses a lot of small but excellent restaurants and a very cosy atmosphere that, in a strange way, makes up your mood and encourages the spirit of exploration. It is best for you to park your car outside the village and explore it on foot through its narrow streets and its fancy little squares.
In the Vieux Bassin area there are a lot of small restaurants that serve really good food in normal prices. They all have a fantastic view inside the harbor area.
During our stay there, we had the chance of exploring Honfeur. We discovered this magnificent wooden church. Clocher Ste-Catherine is the bell tower of the Eglise Ste-Catherine. It is a piece of art. The tower is open daily from 9:00 to 18:30 in summer and from 9:00–12:00 & 14:00–18:00 during the rest of the year.
I HAVE ALMOST COMPLETED MY HONFLEUR PAGE. PLEASE ENJOY YOUR JOURNEY TO MY PAGE.
- Pros:Picturesque, Nice Atmosphere, Friendly People
- In a nutshell:A Bloom of the Senses
Located in the Saint Stephen’s church, along the old dock, you can find an important collection of model ships, maritime... more travel advice
Built and refurbished in 1974 and 1988, the museum includes a very rich collection of pre-impressionnist and contempory... more travel advice
dimilag's Related Pages
Honfleur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Picture perfect Honfleur"
- "Don't miss Honfleur"
- "Artsy Charm on the Coast"
- "Honfleur weekend"
- "Honfleur, a Pisturesque Village"
- "Making quite an impression"
- "HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Honfleur
- Hotels in Honfleur
- Transportation in Honfleur
- Nightlife in Honfleur
- Restaurants in Honfleur
- Shopping in Honfleur
- Warnings and Dangers in Honfleur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Honfleur
- 11 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Honfleur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Honfleur
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos
- Lesvos Intro, 63 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prefecture of Rethymno Intro, 57 reviews, 57 photos
- Milos Island Intro, 50 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thessaloniki Intro, 51 reviews, 53 photos
- Rethymno Intro, 36 reviews, 46 photos
- Skiathos Island Intro, 48 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Chalkidiki Intro, 60 reviews, 5 photos
- Samothraki Island Intro, 25 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Folegandros Island Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos