"Edinburgh" Edinburgh by Rezonance
Edinburgh Travel Guide: 3,459 reviews and 6,998 photos
In contrast to the peace and tranquility of the rest of Scotland, Edinburgh is very much a happening place. Whether it's internationally reknowned festivals, years of history, great shopping or the beautiful lansdscape, Edinburgh has something for everyone.
- Pros:Plenty to keep you busy.
- Cons:It can be quite cold for most of the year.
Stunning views of the city await you once you reach the top of this old volcano. An exhilarating walk! more travel advice
Rezonance's Related Pages
Edinburgh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Edinburgh Travel - A Special City - A Special View"
- "Scotland's Capital City"
- "Embra - Scotlands Capital City"
- "A guide to Edinburgh dining & nightlife"
- "Edinburgh - the capital of Scotland"
- "Opera and Graduation in Edinburgh"
- "The highs and lows of the 7 hills..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Edinburgh
- Hotels in Edinburgh
- Transportation in Edinburgh
- Nightlife in Edinburgh
- Restaurants in Edinburgh
- Shopping in Edinburgh
- Warnings and Dangers in Edinburgh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edinburgh
- 6 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Edinburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Lahore 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Rohtas Intro, 3 photos
- Mangla Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.