"My travels!!!!" Simone511's Profile
I'm Simone, and i love to travel!
I'm 20 and I live in Melbourne.
Spend my spare time out with friends or working to fund my next trip!!
Overseas holidays have included Europe, United States, India(spent a month there, my favourite place in the world!!), Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, Fiji, Mexico, Cairo, Dubai, Iran, Malaysia... and a few other places which I can't remember off the top of my head!
Within Oz, I've been to places like the Gold Coast, Kakadu and the capital cities. I also like to see the outback of Oz and travel through some of the more desolate parts of the country.
I've made three large trips to date. The first being the trip from our home in Melbourne up the Birdsville Track, through Innaminka then down through Cameron Corner(where QLD, SA an NSW meet) and Tibboburra and Broken Hill.
Our second trip was a drive up to Alice Springs and Ayers Rock(which I climbed!), where we went to Palm Valley, Simprons Gap, etc.
In July 2007, we made the trip from Alice Springs across the Tanami Track and through the Kimberleys, over to Broome and back across to Alice on the Kidson Track; a little used oil exploration track from the 60's.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 5 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Simone511 and Johnny_CA are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Spain Forum "Three days in Spain"
- Commented on one of xuessium's Melbourne travel pages
updated their Profile Page "My travels!!!!"
- created a Penang Travel Page "PENANG..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "PENANG..."
- Wrote a Review Kelly's Knob Lookout in Kununurra Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Birdsville Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Jaisalmer Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Oahu Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 3 photos
- Agra Intro, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 photos
- New York City Intro, 2 photos
- Rome Intro, 2 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 2 photos
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 2 photos