"My travels!!!!" Simone511's Profile

A bit about me!

I'm Simone, and i love to travel!
I'm 20 and I live in Melbourne.
Spend my spare time out with friends or working to fund my next trip!!

Where I've been!

Overseas holidays have included Europe, United States, India(spent a month there, my favourite place in the world!!), Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, Fiji, Mexico, Cairo, Dubai, Iran, Malaysia... and a few other places which I can't remember off the top of my head!

Within Oz, I've been to places like the Gold Coast, Kakadu and the capital cities. I also like to see the outback of Oz and travel through some of the more desolate parts of the country.

I've made three large trips to date. The first being the trip from our home in Melbourne up the Birdsville Track, through Innaminka then down through Cameron Corner(where QLD, SA an NSW meet) and Tibboburra and Broken Hill.

Our second trip was a drive up to Alice Springs and Ayers Rock(which I climbed!), where we went to Palm Valley, Simprons Gap, etc.

In July 2007, we made the trip from Alice Springs across the Tanami Track and through the Kimberleys, over to Broome and back across to Alice on the Kidson Track; a little used oil exploration track from the 60's.

• Intro Updated Aug 8, 2008

• persian_hiker's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2011 at 9:18 AM

happy birthday dear simone,wish you the best!

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2011 at 1:36 AM

Happy Birthday greetings from the Netherlands. PJ

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2010 at 9:28 PM

Hi Simone! Enjoyed reading your HP - I hope you have a jumping picture that I can include in my collection of jumping VTers on my homepage. Have a great day, Norman :)

• mochajavaman's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2007 at 11:00 PM

Hey Simone! I would be interested in what you find out about Bollywood tours - I am in Mumbai Jan/Feb 08. I am from San Diego originally and if you haven't gone yet I can suggest some 'must see' things to do. Cheers!

• yellowcab's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2007 at 7:46 PM

Hi Simone! Wish you luck on your new travel plans next year! Hope you include Manila on your itinerary. Happy Holidays. greetings from Philippines!

• PierreZA's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2007 at 5:30 AM

Visited Melbourne for the first time, great city - feel the same way about India! Cheers

• Nov 6, 2007 at 1:06 PM

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day :)

• sxyguru's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2007 at 10:17 PM

wats up gurl i saw ya pic in the pro and i guess thats the jaipur castle that i enjoyed exploring during my vist there.. wonder who are ya looking for i am sure not me lol nikhel..

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2007 at 4:28 PM

Happy Birthday, Simone! ENJOY your day!

• MikeStarr5's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2007 at 1:37 PM

Happy Birthday from Mike and Shelley in sunny "Barking Town", WOOF, WOOF !

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!