"Pigeon Forge" Top 5 Page for this destination Pigeon Forge by sabogg01
Pigeon Forge Travel Guide: 134 reviews and 149 photos
I live approx 3 hours from Pigeon Forge, TN. Its a great weekend getaway. The Great Smokey Mountains linger in the distance and there are many shops and activities going on at all times. If you come into Pigeon Forge you should stop in Seveirville, TN. They have a HUGE fleamarket if you are into that sort of thing plus the Smokey Mountain Knifeworks which is a 3 story building with knives and other goods. It has a waterfall and a "river" running through the inside of the building! Be sure to stop by the visitors center for helpful tips and brochures on nearby attractions. They will give you coupons and everything you need to start you off on the right path. One place that we visited while in Pigeon Forge was the Wonderworks Science Museum and their dinner show afterwards called Hoot N' Holler! It was a lot of fun.
January is a great time to visit because all of the Christmas lights are still up. Its very beautiful and the trolleys around town will take you anywhere you need to go or to one of many Christmas Light Displays. Christmas Place has a wonderful assortment of Christmas decorations and displays year around. I think this was my favorite place to visit!
Beautiful!! Very country! They have many shops to visit and pick up handcrafted goods. You can dig for your own rocks/gems. Many souvenier shops and places to explore. Restraunt on site. Great Place to visit!
- Pros:Very easy to drive in!
- In a nutshell:Great getaway that I will be visiting for years to come.
Beautiful area in Pigeon Forge, TN! There are 2 restaurants to choose from! Old Mill Restaurant and the Old Mill Pottery... more travel advice
sabogg01's Related Pages
Pigeon Forge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pigeon Forge, Tennessee"
- "Pigeon Forge: Gateway to the Smoky Mountains"
- "Action packed town"
- "FRONT DOOR TO THE SMOKIES"
- "Pigeon Forge"
- "Pigeon Forge, a 20+ Year Perspective"
- "games for all"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pigeon Forge
- Hotels in Pigeon Forge
- Transportation in Pigeon Forge
- Nightlife in Pigeon Forge
- Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
- Shopping in Pigeon Forge
- Warnings and Dangers in Pigeon Forge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pigeon Forge
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pigeon Forge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pigeon Forge
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lexington Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos
- Nashville Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Chicago 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Windsor Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Kill Devil Hills Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Ocracoke 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Myrtle Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pigeon Forge Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos