"Stacy's Virtual Tourist Page" sabogg01's Profile
My name is Stacy and I thank you for taking the time to visit my page! (I have plenty to update but I am slow!) I live in Lexington, KY....what is known to some as the horse capital of the world. I have a degree and a job that I really enjoy with a Medical company. I enjoy exploring my city and trying new restaurants and hidden gems. I love taking trips and only wish I had more time for my travels. One day I will travel the world.
I love spending time with my family and friends, but enjoy *me* time as well. My favorite thing to do is travel but I also enjoy photography, scrapbooking, painting, drawing, watching television and movies, reading, listening to music and attending concerts, playing card games and board games, hiking, surfing the web, graphic design, web design, cookouts, haunted places, shopping, wine tasting, etc.
Growing up my family never really took an actual vacation. A vacation meant to us spending a Saturday in another city within 1-2 hours away shopping, hiking at a national park, or at an amusement park.
I feel that I missed out on 18+ years of getting to see the world so now I feel that it is important to see and do as much as I can. My first actual trip was in September 2005 when my friends and I went to Washington DC. Since then I have made substantial progress on my travel map, including spending a semester in Costa Rica studying abroad. Luckily I have friends and a boyfriend that loves to travel as much as I do and usually I can talk someone into taking a day off from work every now and again to go with me.
I cannot wait to get out there and see what else the world has to offer.
I try to use Priceline's name your own price feature as much as I possibly can, unless I need something specific (IE: Ocean View) we have managed to get some really great deals on 4 and 5 star hotels this way and I would highly recommend it. I am a college student so I am still a budget traveler. My first time visiting a place I like to go ahead and do all of the "touristy" activities that some may consider lame. I create my own itinerary and try to follow it as closely as possible. I don't like a lot of downtime on a trip. I have a lot to learn about traveling, but that is why I'm here :) Hopefully in the process I can help someone else out too!
June 22-24 St. Louis, MO *Complete*
August 1-4 Chicago, IL *Complete*
Sept 28-30 Williamsburg, VA *Complete*
Oct 1-3 Outerbanks, NC *Complete*
Oct 26-30 Detroit, MI/Windsor Canada *Complete*
Jan 26th - Perfect North, IN (Ski Trip!) *Complete*
March 8-11-Myrtle Beach, SC *Complete*
Aug 16th-American Idols Live *Complete*
Aug 23rd-Columbus, OH--Vicki Lawrence 2 woman show! *complete*
Aug 24th-26th--Niagara Falls, NY & Canada *Complete*
Oct 4-6--My Birthday Palooza in Nashville, TN! *Complete*
Feb 15-New Orleans *Complete*
Feb 16-21-Cruise to Cozumel/Yucatan Mexico *Complete*
Feb 21-23-Mardi Gras *Complete*
April 28-29 Chicago (Again!)
Oct-New York, Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, PA, MA**Complete**
June-Roadtrip out west=Kansas, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma
Nov--Orlando, FL & The Bahamas**Complete**
May--Las vegas **Complete**
Sept-Walt Disney World **Complete**
June-Cape Cod, MA/Boston/Newport, RI
Dec-Cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to Key West, Cayman Islands, and Jamaica
Well I just thought that I would share some places that I would like to visit as I am a novice at traveling compared to a lot of VT members.
Throughout the years I am sure I will be seeking advice from many of you and please know that I appreciate all of the feedback and advice that I receive.
Sooo anyway, some places id like to see within the next 10 years are:
And of course anywhere else that I have the oppurtunity to see.
The cities vary with each destination. I want to see them all within the next 10 years at least once.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 93 Reviews
- 368 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 24 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Commented on sabogg01's profile page
- sabogg01 and y2ketan2007 are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Lamb, Ham, Turkey, Oh My! in Lexington Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Lamb, Ham, Turkey, Oh My!"
updated their Profile Page "Stacy's Virtual Tourist Page"
- created a Orlando Travel Page "Florida! Florida! Florida!"
- Posted in Travel Saint Louis Forum "Re: Going to St. Louis this..."
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lexington Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos
- Nashville Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Chicago 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Windsor Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Kill Devil Hills Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Ocracoke 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Myrtle Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pigeon Forge Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22488 Reviews - 55061 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23330 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3099 Reviews - 5883 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26769 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos