"Stonehenge" Stonehenge by ChartIt
Stonehenge Travel Guide: 135 reviews and 547 photos
Some sites I have seen, and thought I looks just like in the pictures. But Stonehenge though very cool, seemed so much cooler on all the documentaries about it. It is still a must do; just know you cannot get close to it. You have to walk around a little path laid out around it. They have to protect it!
We were there early in the morning, it was off season, it wasnt very crowded. And there was this little concession stand selling the most amazing hot scones with fresh clotted cream and homemade strawberry jam. That scone still makes my mouth water, 4 years later.
ChartIt's Related Pages
Stonehenge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Stones, At Last!"
- "Ancient Monuments"
- "Stonehenge, my least favorite daytrip from London"
- "STONEHENGE The Prehistoric Mystery"
- "Those stones at Stonehenge"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stonehenge
- Hotels in Stonehenge
- Transportation in Stonehenge
- Restaurants in Stonehenge
- Shopping in Stonehenge
- Warnings and Dangers in Stonehenge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stonehenge
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Stonehenge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stonehenge
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- York Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Florence Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Brandenburg Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Isle of Skye Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Tanzania Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Malawi Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Sorrento Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos