"Ahoy! Batangas City!" Batangas City by Aidy_p
Batangas City Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 133 photos
Rice - a staple diet that is consumed at nearly every meal. Batangas City draws parallel in importance of it to the people. The fast-growing city brings together people from all parts of Philippines.
Unfortunately, I had little opportunity to do any sightseeing but whatever time that I had, I'm sure to fill my stomach with their delicious tasting rice.
Catching fishes is a way of life at the slums of Santa Clara. The people of these village do not have much but they... more travel advice
Aidy_p's Related Pages
Batangas City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Tagaytay"
- "Ahoy! Batangas City!"
- "Batangas Beach"
- "White Cove Resort"
- "Taal Volcano & Lake Taal"
- "diawa beach resort lobo batangas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Batangas City
- Hotels in Batangas City
- Transportation in Batangas City
- Restaurants in Batangas City
- Shopping in Batangas City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Batangas City
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Batangas City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Batangas City
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 60 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Batam Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos
- Perth Intro, 25 reviews, 37 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos
- Johor Bahru Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos
- Kukup Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos
- Singapore Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Melaka Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos